Sunday, July 30, 2006

FINALLY!!

Hey! I finally got the wireless card to work! So here I am again. I started my new job. It's great, the parish is sooo warm and my staff are fun to work with. The youth are apparently crying for education rather than just silliness and games.....yep. That I can definately do. Apologetics here we come! Woohoo!! Of course, there's going to be some fun. I can't bore the poor teens to death. The mass choir is amazing, they are such a talented group of people. I got to go to their choir picnic today and we had a great time. I got to show them some cool new music. We had a ball.
Last friday I got my learner's permit, checked out the state park, and went to see Lady in the Water. I thought it was a cool movie. Camano Island State Park is pretty nice, what we saw of it. I learned that I am terrible at skipping rocks and amusing to watch when I try to skip rocks. It's more like me getting excited and then just throwing rocks in the ocean....sad. I promise your, I used to be able to do it as a child, but have somehow lost it. Ha ha! Now the movie......It definately wasn't as serious as the rest of M. Night Shaymalan's movies, but it was still worth checking out. I definately jumped a lot in the movie. Fun story, kinda scary, gets a thumbs up in my book. Next on the list, either "Pulse" or "Monster House".
As for my vocation.....the reason I have this blog. Not confused anymore, and that's all I have to say :)

4 comments:

young-philothea said...

welcome back haha

Anonymous said...

do you have a boyfriend or something?

Bryan

Brett said...

And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?"

They replied, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very selfhood revealed."

And Jesus replied, "What?"

Amelia said...

"FINALLY"-hmmm...good name of the post. It fits quite well ;)