Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

I hope the American Independence Day is fabulous for all my American friends. Received a really cool birthday present in the mail today from a close friend. For the next 5 years I'm enrolled in the Association of Marian Helpers which is a Spiritual Benefit Society of The Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception . I get to share in the spiritual benefits of the prayers and good works of the Marians, which are:
  • a daily mass offered
  • a special mass offered on First Fridays and First Saturdays and on Feast Days of Our Lord and Our Lady
  • A remembrance in the daily Masses, prayers, and rosaries of all Marian priests and brothers
  • A remembrance in the continuous Novena to The Divine Mercy and in the daily prayers offered by workers at the Marian Helpers Center

Pretty cool huh? This Saturday is quickly approaching.....I'd better make sure I'm in tip top shape. I can't believe I'm finally going to do a Come and See! I'll be in Colorado from the 8th to the 14th.

UIOGD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for you
take care

Anonymous said...

Specifically, Psalm 42, more the first half.
Take care.