Thursday, May 31, 2007

Long time again..

I know, I'm a slacker. But I'll use wedding planning and work as an excuse again. It seems like the last month and a half has just swept by, but not without being productive. So far we've got


the Church booked. St. Edmund's in North Vancouver


The hall basically booked.




The honeymoon booked....


I have a dress.
But I can't put up a picture because then Jon will know what it looks like.
It's a Maggie Sottero and I got it at Alicia's Bridal in Bellingham.
Send me a message if you want to see it :)



We have a guest list.
Around 150 people


We've started thinking about what to put on the invitations etc...They should be pretty cool looking.

So we're doing alright. We even had some time to go on a few amusement park rides last weekend. Unfortunately I went on a few too many spinny rides and got a little bit dizzy.....





Anywhoo, God is making things work out and is helping us grow closer and I think has helped me with patience a little bit. If not I must be too busy to notice :)



My new favorite thing, listening to Jon read "Light and Peace" by Quadrupani.

2 comments:

The Herring family said...

I've gotta get that one...
(by Quadrupani)

The Herring family said...

Hey Val, totally random...

But I noticed over on Tomfoolery you were asking about a good book on Church history.

I haven't read it, but I have heard fantastic reviews of "Christ the King-Lord of History" by Anne W. Carroll.

You can find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Christ-King-Lord-History-Catholic-Ancient/dp/0895555034