Monday, June 22, 2009

my eight! Lauren tagged me!

Tagged by Lauren Frisch

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Jon coming home at a decent hour today.
2. My new niece being born in August.
3. Seeing my friends be ordained.
4. Clare's first word.
5. Open house at Evans Lake next weekend.
6. Starting Clare on solids this week.
7. My mom parents next visit down here in July.
8. Clare's first sign.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to mass
2. Drove for a few hours from Canada back here.
3. Wished Jon Happy father's day like 4 or 5 times.
4. Hung out with my family.
5. Hung out with Jon's family.
6. Changed a poopy diaper in the back seat in the Alderwood mall parking lot.
7. Taught Clare a few tunes on the piano.
8. Listened to Clare scream herself to sleep :(


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Swim laps whenever I wanted.
2. Start an online Catholic jewelry store. (considering etsy, but still unsure)
3. Sew clothes.
4. Finish the 4 books I'm reading simultaneously.
5. Be disciplined enough to read the Divine office every day.
6. Buy a house.
7. Travel to the Philippines so Jon can meet the rest of the family.
8. Travel to Euyrope again so Jon can see how cool the Vatican, Lourdes, Fatima, Paris and Salamanca are.



8 Shows I Watch: - I can't get some of these anymore, but if I did I'd watch. Only Heroes and Fringe get weekly attention.

1. Heroes
2. Fringe
3. Legend of the Seeker (though I don't know if it's on anymore)
4. What not to wear
5. Myth busters
6. CSI
7. Law and order
8. Masterpiece movies

I tag Jessica!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I made good on my tag and passed it on :)