Friday, July 10, 2009

business?

Soo....I've been thinking of starting an Etsy store, but I'm not sure about the whole paypal thing and the whole $0.20 per item listed thing, and just a general feeling of "I don't know if this is right for me" hangs over the whole thing. Anywhoo, I talked to the owner of Alleluia Catholic store in Mill Creek today and she said that she'd sell some of the stuff I make consignment! Cool! Anyways, here's some of what I'll be selling. Still working on prices, but I think the bracelets will be $15. I'll probably get chains for the pendants too. Let me know what you think! I'll probably be taking a trip to Michaels soon to get some materials to start making my own cameos too. We'll see how that goes.







1 comment:

Jessica said...

You should tell her to stock a few in Kent too - my sister's working there now and she can talk them up :)