Monday, December 08, 2008

Coffee

The doctor said I can have a little caffeine. So don't worry, it's okay.

They sell Mystic Monk coffee at the Catholic Bookstore in town and I've been wanting to try it every since I saw an ad on my google ads sidebar, so I bought some on Saturday. Then I started hearing ads on Catholic Radio. I was on their website last week and about to order but I didn't.
This is my first brew of their Chocolate Mint blend and it's awesome. I highly reccommend buying this coffee! The Carmelite Monks of Wyoming Brew it and sell it so they can build a new Church for their order! So support a good growing Catholic religious order and get some rad coffee!!

There's a link to the Mystic Monk Coffee site.

http://www.mysticmonkcoffee.com/monks.html

Here's a link to the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming.

http://www.carmelitemonks.org/

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My mom drank a little coffee when she was pregnant with no harm done...other than the fact that I'm completely addicted to coffee :)

Amelia said...

Guess what? I know those monks and actually helped them a bit when I was working at Trinity Teen Solutions. My friend is the receptionist there and the monks are AWESOME - they are mostly young and great holy examples.