Sunday, December 07, 2008

39 weeks

Well I'm officially 39 weeks along! She's due next Friday the 12th. The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe! I think I've begun to feel Braxton Hicks contractions (false labor contractions.) Not too bad, just a little strange feeling. We'll see what real contractions feel like hopefully very soon! Since it's advent I should be working on patience......but I'm so ready and excited to meet this baby!! Here's some photographic evidence of me being ready to pop!



And here's what it looks like when I look straight down!!!



2 comments:

Neil Patrick Mueller said...

Yikes! :) Dec 12th is when I get home! I can't wait to meet her too!

Jessica said...

Yay! Auntie Jess is VERY excited to meet little Clare in person, and she looks like she'll be here any day! You're definitely in my prayers this week!