Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Boooo....Yay!!!!"

Okay here's the game, when I say something crappy you say "Boooooooo" when I say something fun and cool you say "Yay!!!!!"......it's something we used to do at camp......

Well I didn't get to go to the Abbey today with the girls 'cuz I had a driving lesson in the middle of the day....let's say I need a lot of work with my turns. I don't turn fast enough on the right turns and I turn too fast on the left turns...so I'm always going into the wrong lane of traffic. My instructor was pretty nice, but she talked a lot and turned on the radio...very, very distracting!! "Boooo....."

On the "Yay!!!" side, last night was a really fun bbq/birthday party deal with the family and friends. It's always fun getting to catch up with people after wandering for a while. It was definately a different birthday than my one in Calcutta last year. No monsoon for this birthday, just friends, family, lots of food, and tiki torches in the backyard. It's weird thinking about Calcutta and that it's been a year since I was there. I wonder if I'll ever go back....

The rest of the week is beginning to look pretty busy. Tomorrow me and the parents hit up B'ham and Stanwood to run errands, sign contracts, scout out apartments etc...On Friday I get to see an ordination in this Archdiocese, which I've never seen before. Should be really cool. Saturday one of my friends is planning a day o' fun around Vancouver...complete with a trip to Playland!! Yay 100 year old roller coaster!! Sunday is Jacob's baptism!!! Fun week. God is good. I'm in a bit of a laziness rut with the prayers, hopefully I'll climb out of it soon. I'm pulling a St. Teresa of Avila and blaming not praying on physical tiredness....yikes!!! Okay...focus, focus....

No comments: