Monday, June 26, 2006

Countdown to adulthood....

Had another driving lesson, things were much smoother this time. My instructor was not distracting and pretty helpful. Waiting on word about my ticket to Denver.....I'm not sure how this is going to work out, I guess I just need to do that praying and trusting thing again. St. Walburga's I'm coming....I've just got to get to you. It's time to see what's going on. This is the real deal now. My friend Kristine is out there right now, I hope things are going well.
I start work officially on the 17th of July, but I don't know where I'm going to live yet. No available 1bdrm apartments in Stanwood.....Here we go, yay I'm an adult. Ha ha ha! You'd think I would have figured that out back when I was 18. But I really wasn't an adult then. I'm still unsure of my adulthood now, but I'm sure that will feel really concrete once I start work. Adulthood, what does that mean? It means I have to trust God more :)

No comments: