Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Giving in to prodding.


Well this should be interesting. I've been doing the whole MySpace thing for a while and blogging on that, but a friend of mine aka Tomfoolery of a Seminarian has been telling me that MySpace bites and that the "Blogosphere" is the place to be. So I'm going to try it out. I guess it's time to admit that I'm an internet junkie and I might as well just give in to the craziness of blogging. But....this is just a trial for kicks.

If you're wondering what the heck "domine ut videam" means, it's latin for "Lord that I may see". I've recently recieved a swift kick in the pants at a vocation type retreat and am on a latin and gregorian chant kick. Part of the reason I thought this blog thing might be nice is now I can share all my vocations findings with people that might possibly be interested. So that's it. I'm a young Catholic woman asking the Lord for insight and hoping that all I do will glorify the Lord. Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus.

No comments: