Friday, March 24, 2006

Love and God's will.

More worthwhile things to ponder.

"No man is so free as he who is able to renounce his own will and do the will of God."
-Unknown

"The person who does not decide to love forever will find it very difficult to really love for even one day."
-Pope John Paul II

"So then, my beloved, obediant as you have always been, not only when I am present but all the more when I am absent, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. For God is the one who, for his good purpose works in you both to desire and to work."
-Philippians 2:12
I found this one randomly when I asked God to show me something about my vocation a month or two ago.

"But do not be afraid, for she was set apart for you before the world existed. You will save her and she will go with you."
-Tobit 6:18
Upon first hearing this, I thought of it in the context of earthly marriage, because that's what the story is about. But when you think of it like Supernatural marriage to Christ it becomes so much richer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and your discernment process.

Take care.