Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Last Night

So tonight was my last night directing the youth choir at my parish. Sad beans. I had a good run for the 4 months I was directing. Now it's off to the new job far away. Well not that far, but far enough. I'm so amazed at the grace that's coming out of that parish. In a few weeks they're having this huge program called "Stay Awake for Life" where tons of youth get sponsored to stay up all night so they can raise money for the Pro-Life society of the area. Just amazing. When parishes have perpetual adoration going on you can tell. It seems like an innopurtune time to be leaving, but I guess I'm being called away on other business. Hopefully I'll be able to make it back for some visits :) But for now, goodbye parish and my youth choir. I'm sure gonna miss you guys.

No comments: