Saturday, April 15, 2006

Underway.....

(image from www.walburga.org)

Plans are underway. I've made contact. After I send them some info on myself to make sure I'm not a wacko, I can sign up to visit. They're expecting a visit in July. It's only $287.00 to fly from Seattle to Denver. Now getting from Denver to Virginia Dale is the problem. Ooh dang I'm excited. Check these ladies out, they're really cool.
It was kind of a weird thing to do late at night/ in the morning on Good Friday, but I was compelled, what can I say?

On another note, Father did a wonderful job with the Good Friday service today. It took almost 2 and a half hours!! Incredible.

"Behold, behold the wood of the cross on which is hung our salvation. Oh come, let us adore....."
We look forward to your ressurection Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thumbs up Val.

Bryan

Anonymous said...

ahh st. walburga, God willing,hopefully i can join you, but it's all up to Him. anywho here's the link to that film about trappist monk. http://www.diegrossestille.de/english/
kinda cool, but i just found it funny cuz the whole film is supposedly silent, and yet they have a soundtrack.hm? enjoy!